In this journal update, I will update any information regarding to my commissions. Do not be alarm by this update, a new set of rules were added under, "General Information of Commission Payments." Please read the new update in this new journal to fully understand why. If you see this little star that means, something new has been added. Thanks for reading!
General Information of Commission Payments:
All commission widgets are set to extra animations for payment.The total price is determined by the customer's request. If you only want one animation, you will pay for the original price. When you purchase a commission, the points you over paid will be returned. Please note if you have any questions or concerns please contact me through notes.
- *New* Payment Acceptations. I accept points ONLY through the commission widget. I will not accept Paypal at this time since I am still setting up my Paypal account, but it will be accepted in the future. No half payments, If you are going to request a commission you will pay the full price.
- Original Price: The price you pay if there is no animation.
- Simple Animations are an extra 5pts. If you want one animation of the doll.
- Extra Animations will cost an extra 20pts. Since there are more than two animations.
- *New* Refunds Policy. The only way I will return your payments if: Your commission was long over due, but can not be finished. The art style, look or design of character does not meet with the clients satisfaction.
- *New* Cancellation of a commission payment. You have the right to cancel any commissions within the first 7 DAYS, with a refund of your returned (money/points). After the 7th day, no refunds and the unfinished art will be terminated. If you will like for me to keep the unfinished artwork in case you come back, I will leave it on a safe file.
- Fill out form. Please use the blank application to fill out your correct information of your commission request. The application can be sent through a note, or within the information provided in the commission widget. Do not: send this application under this journal or any other journal I may have, on my page's comment section or anywhere else on deviantART. Under the application is an example of how you can fill it out without any trouble.
Use this blank application to set up your info:
Price: (For me to fill out only)
Character Description: Please describe to me of the character's: physical features, age, gender race etc. If the character is of another species or fantasy describe what type of animal or supernatural being that they are. (Just make the description short and sweet. Full complete sentences please.)
Look: (send a link of the character)
Pose: ( Pick a base in the link or make your own pose)
Color Palette: (Unnecessary but it will help to pick the correct colors of your character)
Animations: (Just say simple or Extra and describe to me about those animations)
Size: (in this applicant just type small, medium or large here.)
Price ((For me to fill out only))
When you are done filling out the applicant, I will resend this information back to you for any corrections and to confirm your purchase.
CATCH MY 20,000 PAGE VIEW FOR A FREE PIXEL DOLL!!!!!
Rules of Caught Kiriban:
I want a screen cap of the caught page view.
If you are close enough to the Kiriban you can become a winner. But if one of my watchers catch it , they are automatically winners. I will only select one winner whenever I open the contest. You can ONLY WIN ONCE, if I catch you winning on a separate account, you will be disqualified from every activity I do on my page! I know you guys want to be all winners but I will have to limit my contest since these dolls are not easy to make. It takes me a while to create them so you can love them! Thank you for reading.
Winners of last Kiriban :
3,000 ??? 20,000My to do list:
Commissions: 1 slot open! 2. slot open! 3. slot open! 4. slot open!
Icon Commissions: 1 slot open! 2. slot open! 3. slot open! 4. slot open!